Evergreen Vending knows the key to a successful company begins with the success of its employees. We are committed to providing an environment where dedication to real customer service is promoted, and hard work is rewarded.
Evergreen Vending provides a workplace where people respect their co-workers and work together to reach both personal & professional goals. Our employees are committed and innovative, working as a team toward excellence and overall success. It’s a place where you can make a difference!
Retail Vending Merchandiser (Route Driver)
- Responsible for restocking vending machines
- Following a pre-set route map & servicing approximately 10-20 locations
- Drive a standard type cargo van
- Responsible for inventory and accountability of products
- 40-50 hours per week; shifts start at 5:00 AM
- Must Be Able To Lift 50 Pounds
- Must have an excellent and clean driving record/abstract (for the last three years).
- Able To Pass Extensive Background Check & Drug Screen
- Reliable And Dependable
- Be over 21 years of age
- Excellent Communication and Math Skills (Read, write, & speak English fluently)
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Maintain a professional appearance. No visible body piercing or tattoos. No beards or goatees and hair must be worn in a conservative manner.